May Bower Gardens
Nestled in the heart of Southwell on the Isle of Portland lies this distinctive development of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes, all offering stylish, contemporary living.
DISCOVER THE DIFFERENCE
of May Bower Gardens
Koori offers traditionally built, well-designed homes with generous space and meticulous attention to detail. The extensive use of natural materials and forward-thinking technologies, such as air source heat pumps and electric vehicle charging throughout, make a Koori home the perfect choice for the discerning buyer, who is looking for the perfect blend of contemporary and traditional.
For further information or to arrange a site visit, contact Real Estate Bureau on 01305 826999
Every home in May Bower Gardens will enjoy a fully considered, high quality specification including the following features:
- Heating via Air source heat pumps with underfloor heated water system to ground floor & specialist aluminium radiators to first floor.
- Integrated kitchen appliances to include Fridge/ and Freezer, dishwasher, hob and oven.
- Floor Coverings to include ceramic tiles to ground floor, cloakrooms, utility rooms, en-suites and bathrooms. Carpet to bedrooms, stairs and landings.
- Car charging point to each property.
- FTTP (fibre to the property).
- Security alarm system.
- Outside lights, electrical sockets and water tap to front/rear of each property.
- Concrete shed bases laid to rear garden.
Please note: the specification listed is not exhaustive and can be subject to change. Please contact us for the full specification list.
May Bower Gardens is tucked away at the end of a no through road, with the benefit of a gentle screening of mature trees, it is only a stone’s throw away from some of the most stunning coastline in Britain.
This Island of Stone is unique and rich in industrial heritage. It offers residents fantastic walks and easy access to the dramatic Jurassic coastline and a
myriad of sports & leisure activities.”